Does It Suck - Cheap Wireless Headphones

0


What's up guys, Lew here, back with another video. And it's another episode of "Does It Suck?". One of my favorite things to do here on Unbox Therapy, Look at relatively inexepensive items, that you might not expect to be very good, and hopefully uncover some gems. The photive PH-BTH3 Bluetooth Headphones.

Now I've had my eyes on these for a long time. They're 39 dollar Bluetooth headphones. Big fan of Bluetooth headphones when i'm traveling. The convenience of bluetooth, not having that cable.

And believe it or not, nowadays you can actually get some pretty decent sound out of Bluetooth headphones. I've been using various pairs of SONY Bluetooth headphones for a while now. But, they're expensive. So maybe, just maybe, We have found something that will fit right into your lifestyle, and right into the limitations of your bank account.

Could be a gem, could be a needle... In the haystack. The haystack being Amazon and the millions of headphones that are there. The needle...

Being these Bluetooth Headphones. Let's get inside and find out! It's the whole point of this damn show. Slim, compact form factor. Equipped with BlueTooth.

Two forty milimeter drivers! Those are pretty big speakers on the side of your head. Fifteen hours of play time, with just three hours of charging. Let's go ahead and crack into these babies. Come on...

I think i'm having a 39 dollar unboxing experience here. Nope, there we go! A case! A protective case. Little Silica pouch "Activated carbon. Do not eat." Did you eat lunch yet, Jack? >> Jack: No.

Here ya go. [Laughing] [knock knock knock knock] Nice protective case, says photive on here. Not bad, for thirty-nine. Here are the headphones.

Little paperwork over here. Little pouch over here as well for your cables, and what not. It'll charge over Micro-USB. Yes.

Micro-USB cable is included. Now there is also a traditional audio cable. Mini-Jack, 3.5 Milimeter. Maybe you're on an airplane, let's say...

And you wanna listen to the inflight entertainment. Then unfortunately, that is not Bluetooth capable. So you've got the cable. We'll see if these headphones have any charge...

My initial reaction... You know what? These feel pretty substantial. A lot like my SONY's actually. So the earcups swivel.

You've got buttons. Dedicated, volume buttons here. Power switch. This is where you're gonna charge 'em there's a little flap.

Or for your dedicated headphone cable if you're not using Bluetooth. This looks like your microphone for answering phone calls. Play, pause, Forward, back. To skip tracks when you're listening to music.

Let me try these on. Hmm. I don't know, a medium? A medium size, I'd guess I'd say? Comfy though! Lightweight. Big fan of lightweight headphones.

So the headband is metal. [Ratcheting noise] Now let's see if these have any power. Oh! I Feel like I heard a beep there. Oh yeah! Look, Check it! So it's flashing blue and red.

Which I assume means it's ready to be paired. There we are! BTH3 Headphones. Paired! For call, and media audio. How easy is that? Time for a little music.

[Music] Volume for days! Probably until like, "Danger Zone" territory. Wow! 39 Dollars? BlueTooth!? These are legit! These are- These- Now I know why they are reviewed so well on Amazon. I don't know man. They're really comparable to my SONY.

Should I get my SONY's? Jack? >> Jack: Sure. Alright, gimme one second. They are super comparable to these ones. These are like...

Like 150-ish. The layout is almost Identical actually. Let me go ahead, same song. Let's check it out.

The SONY's sound a little bit better, a little bit crispier. And I'd also say they're marginally more comfortable. A little bit lighter. But, these are the real story of this video, because they're not even in the same price range.

Like, it's tough to get a good pair of wired headphones at 39 dollars. And these are Bluetooth, and they sound great for 39 bucks. They sound great. They sound better than I expected.

And also the build is just better than I expected. Alright, another episode of "Does It Suck?", And another surprised version of Lew. In front of you. For yourself, for a family member, for...

The girl you've got a crush on. Bluetooth headphones. Bluetooth headphones for everyone! Thanks very much for watching! Leave a thumbs up down below if you appreciated this content. And I will catch you very shortly, as usual...

On the next episode. Later, guys. Bluetooth!?.

Does It Suck - Cheap Wireless Headphones