McDonalds Made $1 Headphones

0


Ba, da, ba, ba, ba Beats by Dre Pizza Hut made shoes, KFC made a phone now McDonald's has just came out with some headphones No joke, of course I gotta check them out and for a dollar? Yeah! How this actually went down is one of you guys hit me up on Twitter, his name is Kai I'm just techsmartt if you guys find anything weird and crazy in the world. He slid into the DM and said McDonalds was making some headphones where he was on vacation, and I'm like wait dude, what? Like So he actually sent me a video. He actually sent me a video Roll it [Music] Of him buying these headphones so basically McDonald's at least where he was on vacation in Spain Came out with some headphones that you can pick up for one euro Which is about a dollar and fourteen cents at least at in the time of making this video. So McDonalds Literally made headphones For $1 and the only way you could pick them up at least this is what he told me is you had to buy A large value meal and if you did you would qualify to buy their headphones for $1 I don't really know what they're doing, it looks like it's something with spotify Just by the picture that I found on the internet I haven't been able to find any other info about these headphones like this smart straw thing that I checked out earlier this year This is in the us, and I actually drove three hours away to pick this up you ever seen this video It's a straw with five holes, just look at that.

So you can suck and get a lot more of your drink It was crazy just go watch that video. If you live in Spain or wherever these are offered I think just in Europe Definitely check us out and let me know in the comments if you guys still can and if you were wondering McDonald's yes I am open for sponsorships, hit me up Supersize me, that would be a amazi- I'd love love free food for the rest of my life. So let's open this blue box up I know there's a few different colours, I think I just got the blue pair here unless they're tripping me out with the box But no way No way! Yo! It's part of their play initiative like this is in Spanish I don't, I don't even know. Like I said I tried to find it in the US.

I tried to find any articles that I could nothing came up, so dude you made this happen for me Thank you! For a euro! For our euro You can get headphones, you gotta buy that, that large value meal though So you got to make sure you're hungry first and if you are Whoa! I love little cheap headphones like this like I have to try these I'm looking at these right out and McDonald's like you're not with the time like if they would have had a lightning version or a usb c Version cuz we don't have anymore ports at least on the iPhone 7 and probably not on the iPhone 8. These don't feel that bad Honestly for a euro, a dollar. They're a dollar and fourteen cents. For a dollar these are pretty sturdy These are, I'd pay $5 for these It's like [mumbles] It's going around in a circle It's swinging around like a helicopter.

Alright let me, let me, let me turn that down here. Turn down for what [Music] Turn down for what! That's not leather. It's, it's wannabe' leather I bets that's it, that's and they fold. Yo...

I know they folded when I opened them, but that's nice McDonald's well do- again This is Alright I'm gonna' try them on Y- no! Really? Really McDonald's! I just put them on my head They're not the worst things ever, these are better than the free headphones You can find in an airplane or pretty much anywhere these days I guess the only thing left for me to do is Just try these out. If I need these for going down in Spain I might have flown there just to try out these dollar headphones like I'm crazy like that You guys know if you're not subscribed get subscribed because you know I'm crazy Wow! These are like Beats for a dollar So we got Silenced by Marshmallow love this song, let me know in the comments if you guys have heard it, and let's give These a whirl It's adjustable too! There's an adjustable headband like this, this is amazing No, you're kidding me! You're kidding me! Stop get out of here, get out of here. You're joking me, you're supersizing the wrong guy Yeah, these are pretty loud! Listen [Music] Like obviously it's going to be quiet because you're listening through it through your speakers, but They sound way better than I was expecting. For a dollar? All I wanted was a french fry But I got a happy meal [Mumbles] Yo! I'm so shocked, like airplane headphones you know They're like iffy' you know you just kind of get a little bit of music in there...

They're to get you by. These... If I didn't know any better, I would buy like 30 pairs of these and just keep them around [Random Noises] Quiet for so long... I think I hear some bass, and they sit really nice on my head like you can shake them off but For a dollar! McDonald's! This is The second amazing greatest thing you've created this year They need to make more products! Drop a like on this video if you guys want McDonald's to make some more products, for me to Check out Yo...

Well done! Shoutout time! So I wanna give a huge shout out to Zack it is and Skillful Killer for having my Notifications on, now if you guys want a notification shoutout turn them on and let me know in the comments. Subscribe so you don't miss another crazy video like this and Ba, da, ba, ba, ba I'm listening to it. Alright, [chuckles] bye [Music].

McDonalds Made $1 Headphones